Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Welcome Spring card

With the arrival of spring comes the arrival of beautiful flowers.
Have you been enjoying those tulips?
Well, if not then you'll just love this card by design team member Marcia.







'Welcome Spring Card'
 
What better way to welcome Spring than with this adorable shaped tulip card. Unfortunately, no real tulips in my neck of the woods yet, but these tulips are sure to put a smile on anyone. I think I will set this one aside for Mother's Day. I love shaped cards, don't you? 




One of my favorite Imaginisce tools is the i-Magicut Ribbon Cutter. It cuts and seals the edge of the ribbon so it won't fray. Let me show you how easy it is to use.





 
First I tied a bow, then I needed to make the ends the same length. I set the longer ribbon across the I-Magicut platform.


 
Close the I-Magicut and press that button at the top for 5 - 10 seconds (less for sheer ribbons, more for thicker ribbons).
 

It leaves such a nice clean edge that won't fray.
 



Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers (Welcome Spring, Little Princess), I-Magicut Ribbon Cutter
American Crafts: Cardstock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails